A Sample Passage from An Unveiling (Revelation) of Jesus Christ:
7. Consider (or: Look; Behold)! He is continuously (or: presently; repeatedly; habitually; progressively) coming with the clouds, and every eye shall see Him, even which ever of you folks pierce (or: pierced) Him. And all the tribes (people‑groups) of the Land (or: territory; earth) shall beat themselves (strike their breasts in grief, mourning or repentance) upon (= because of) Him. Yes! It is so (Amen)! [Dan. 7:13; Zech. 12:10, 12, 14]
8. “I am continuously (or: repeatedly) the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord [= Christ or Yahweh] God, “the One continuously being, even the One Who was and continued being, and the One presently and continuously (or: progressively) coming and going, the Almighty.”
(or: The Owner is laying out these thoughts:
"I Myself exist being the Alpha and the
Omega – the continuously existing God, even
the One Who continued existing [as] Being,
as well as the One habitually being on the go
and repeatedly moving about – the
5. And the One (or: He [who is])continuously sitting upon the throne said,
"Consider this! I am presently making all things new (or: habitually creating everything [to be] new and fresh; progressively forming the whole anew)!"
Next He is saying [to me],
"Write, because these words are faithful ones (ones full of faith) and true ones."
12. “Consider this! I am continuously (habitually) coming quickly (swiftly), and My wage (reward for work; compensation; recompense) [is] with Me, to give back (give away; render; pay) to each one as his work is (= what he deserves).
13. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning (Origin) and the End (Goal; Finished Product).
(Updated 2015 Version)
More sample passages and verses:
ALL 5 OF JONATHAN'S
(Updated 2015 Edition)
JONATHAN'S 4TH COMMENTARY
Peter's Encore & Later Paul
Comments on 2 Peter & Ephesians
JONATHAN'S 3RD COMMENTARY
Comments on Romans
JONATHAN'S 2ND COMMENTARY
John, Judah, Paul & ?
Comments on 6 Epistles
JONATHAN'S 1ST COMMENTARY
Peter, Paul & Jacob
Comments on 9 Epistles
Jonathan's first four volumes in a series of New Testament commentaries
Great companions to:
The New Testament
If you like the Amplified Bible, this translation unpacks more Word!
GOD'S MESSAGE OF
WHICH BRINGS GOD'S
GIFTS OF HIS SPIRIT,
HIS LIFE, HIS GRACE,
HIS POWER, HIS
FAIRNESS, HIS PEACE
AND HIS LOVE